To recieve an accreditation we need the following information from you: Which medium are you writing for and which concerts would you like to attend? Please send us a specimen copy of your article after the end of the Morgenland Festival Osnabrück.
Because of a shortage of tickets we are sorry to inform that there are no tickets available for people who are not journalists.
All concerts are recorded. For this reason, we only accrediate photographers accompagnying journalists.
To make things easier for us, please use this form to apply for accreditation.
PICTURES OF THE CONCERTS
After each concert we will be glad to provide you free of charge with pictures, taken by our own excellent photographer, for your publication in connection with the Morgenland Festival Osnabrück. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Morgenland Festival Logo
Press releases will be uploaded here as soon as they are available.
- Auf den Spuren von Babur: Sebastian Schutyser/Aga Khan Music Initiative
- Exhibition: Hate and Hope. Afghanistan: Andy Spyra
- Gurdjieff Ensemble & Hewar: Michael Dreyer
- Hello Psychaleppo: Leva Saudargaitė
- Ibrahim Keivo: Peter Hundert
- Ingolf Burhardt: Benjamin Hüllenkremer
- Khazar: Dosmurat Zhanserik Ardakuly
- Morgenland All Star Band: Andy Spyra
- Morgenland Campus:
- Morgenland Klassenraum:
- Nezar Omran: Ghyath Haboub
- Philipp Geist, Baltic Sea Orchestra: Peter Adamik
- Philipp Geist, Viva Musica: Peter Adamik
- Raushan Orozbaeva: Daniela Lieberwirth
- The Poetry Project: rottkay
- The Wounded Angel: déjà-vu film
- Ulzhan Baibussynova: Komruz Kia
- Wu Man: Stephen Kahn
- Wu Wei: Liudmila Jeremies
Morgenland Festival Osnabrück
Founded in: 2005
Artistic Director: Michael Dreyer
Festival dates: The Morgenland Festival Osnabrück takes place annually in June.
Artistic orientation: Music of the Near and Middle East and Central Asia – from traditional to jazz, rock, pop and avant-garde.
Cinema Arthouse Osnabrück, Herz-Jesu-Kirche Osnabrück, Kunsthalle Osnabrück, Lagerhalle Osnabrück, Museumsquartier Osnabrück, St. Marien Osnabrück, Volkswagen Osnabrück Werkshalle 2